12 5 / 2012
Things I love about today:
1. Lifehouse concert tickets - finally got them!
2. Early mother’s day celebration with Glendita
3. Found a hard copy of “Let the Right One In”, the book I thought I’d never see. (Thanks, Booksale.)
4. The barista got (and spelled) my name right without me having to repeat it. This almost never happens.
5. White Choco Mocha!
6. Found out that The Fray is coming to Manila next month. Been wishing and waiting for this to happen for years. And now it will!
7. Got lost and found my way back all on my own.
8. Seeing an unbusy side of Manila and appreciating it’s beautiful spots.
9. That giant chess game I watched at the mall (which I didn’t really understand at all. I was just amazed by the huge chess set).
10. A general feeling of bliss that surrounded this day.
I wish days like this would happen more often. :D